El Paso Animal Control & Exclusion Services
Attempting to trap and remove animals from your property can be frustrating and possibly dangerous. Whether you are dealing with rodents, raccoons, a skunk, or coyotes, our El Paso County animal control technicians can provide an effective and lasting solution.
Effective animal control requires:
- A professional inspection – Animal control starts with an inspection of your property to identify wildlife activity and locate wildlife and their nesting areas.
- Animal removal and trapping – Animals are humanely trapped, removed, and relocated away from your property. In addition, dead animals can be removed.
- Exclusion – Removing live animals is only a temporary solution if steps aren’t taken to prevent new critters from gaining access to your property. Exclusion techniques vary depending on the type of animals but may include sealing entry points, installing screens for vents, using chimney caps, and replacing loose weather-stripping.
- Cleaning and disinfecting – When animals are nesting inside your home or walls, their nesting sites need to be cleaned and disinfected to kill germs.
- Repairs – Wildlife can cause property damage. Any holes or other damage will need to be repaired to restore your property and prevent new infestations.
Due to the potential dangers caused by various wildlife and local animals, it is best to call our team for animal control services as soon as you notice a problem. Waiting to deal with nuisance wildlife or wild animals can result in further property damage.
Contact Anderson Wildlife Solutions today to today to learn more about our animal control services in El Paso County and Douglas County!
Eliminating Pests So You Can Rest
We Make It Easy to Live Pest-Free
What Makes Us Different?
Emergency Same Day Services
Known & Respected in the Community
Owner Present At Every Job
Doing Repair, Pest, & Wildlife Exclusion Work
Ready to Live Pest-Free
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at 719-625-8688 or complete the form below.